Thursday, November 29, 2012

F3. Favorite music genre


Hello my name is Jake. I am going to talk about my favorite music genre. My favorite music genre would have to be rap. I listen to it the most. I really only listen to the rappers: Mac Miller, Kid Cudi, Chris Webby, Wiz Khalifa, and Eminem. I don't really like listening to other rappers. The other rappers in this world don’t measure up to those rappers. They are all pretty good. Mac Miller only recently became famous along with Chris Webby. Chris Webby is about 7 out of 10 on the famous scale I created in my head. Wiz Khalifa has been making music for quite some time, but he really blew up with his release of the song “Black and Yellow.” It’s a very catchy song and is related to his home town’s colors. He lives in Pittsburgh. The home of the Steelers which are black and yellow. I don’t like the Steelers. Anyways back to rappers. There is a lot and I mean a really large number of rappers in this world. Most of them don’t go anywhere but they do their thing and just do what they love. Some people listen to their music and that’s all they are asking for is for a few people to hear their words and see their vision. As much as I enjoy rap I have a very large spot in my heart for Taylor Swift. The first day her album Red came out I got it but I also got the deluxe version of it. It is such a great album. My favorite songs on the album are 22 and I Knew You Were Trouble. Those songs are so great. I really would rather listen to Taylor Swift over any other artist ever. She just has an incredible voice and sings from the heart. She is basically the greatest person ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment