Monday, November 19, 2012

F1. Favorite Book

I really cannot say I have a favorite book. I have two books I really like. My like for these books is borderline love. The first book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault. The book is very amazing. I truthfully still spend most of my evenings reading the book with a nice cup of Joe. When I say a cup of Joe I'm referring to coffee, but I'm not being serious because I don't drink coffee at night. That would make me more awake. At night I read the book to help me sleep. The coffee would make me want to stay up and read it about fifty more times. It's a great book but I don't want to over read it. The more you use something because your mind will already know what's going to be said and you will more a less memorize the story and kill the suspense. Suspense is one of the things that give life a lot of fun. Suspense rhymes with a fence. I do not have a fence in my yard. It's kind of hard to keep things out of my house without a fence, but back to the book. It's so amazing. If you have never read the book I advise you to go out and read it. My other favorite book would have to be If You Give A Mouse A Cookie by Laura Numeroff. It has one of the best plots ever. There is a little mouse who wants a cookie. We the readers know not to give the mouse the cookie, but the mouse gets a cookie! The mouse always come back to get more cookies. The book really makes me want a cookie. Actually I am getting some girl scout cookies. The best kind ever. Thin mints if you didn't know. They taste insanely good and they are just the best thing ever invented cookie wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment