Monday, January 7, 2013

I2. Bucket list

I have many things on my bucket list at the current moment. The top three I can think of are 1.)Walk Abbey Road. Just like the Beatles did. 2.) Swim with Dolphins. 3.) Throw a party in the back of a moving semi. So for the first one. If you listen to the Beatles it's a given that you would like to walk over Abbey Road just to say you have. I'm not going to go to in depth with that one. The second one. Dolphins are so cool. I would love to be in a pool with them in Florida just swimming around and chilling whit dolphins. I would grab on to the dorsal fin and let it take me for a ride. It would do some flips and stuff and would be so sweet. I just used the search engine Google. It turns out swimming with Dolphins is a common thing in Florida. It's not that expensive. I think I might need to plan for a day to go to Florida to swim with dolphins. What's the worst that could happen? I mean I guess maybe they could attack me. Or I could get put in the wrong tank and get eaten by a shark. Anyways. My third thing on my bucket list is to throw a party in a moving semi truck. It would have generators in it supplying power for all of the lights and the music. We would have a DJ and of course a professional driver to keep us safe. It would get crazy and I am planning on there being about 100 people running around in the little semi. I expect a couple of fights to break out and possibly a few injuries. I could see someone falling out of the back of the truck and potentially dying, but it would be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment