Thursday, January 3, 2013

I1. New Years Resolution

It is the New Year 2013. It's a fresh start. The best time to try something new whether it is losing weight, eating healthy, going for a jog, or anything. I usually don't do New Year’s resolutions but this year I want to try to work out and not just sit around like I usually do. I also am thinking I want to try and learn how to play the guitar. I have had a guitar for years, and I've never learned how to play it. It literally sits in my closet gathering dust. I bought it out of an impulse purchase. I have strings and picks and everything I just never put the time into trying on how to learn to play. The guitar practicing is a bigger one for me. It's something I have been wanting to do for a while now. I don't think I'll ever go anywhere with it. I won't join a band or anything it would just be a cool thing to know how to do. Just if I was bored one day bust out the guitar and just play it.  It's a cool green and black guitar. It's not a real expensive one because I bout it when I was in like 6th grade so 100 dollars was a lot to me. I really want to learn how to play. I also want to get in shape. I might start going for jogs or doing a couple of pushups a day and maybe some sit ups. I just want to be fit and not the weakest one in the group. I'm in alright shape but I don't do anything so my size is all thanks to my metabolism. It's very good. I can eat a bunch of food and not gain any weight. I don't want to just rely on my metabolism anymore and become fit. So by the end of 2013 I want to be able to play the guitar and be in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment