Friday, January 11, 2013

I3. Highlight of my break


There were many highlights of this break. I think the biggest highlight was probably New Year’s eve to New Year’s day. I went over to my cousin Jake's house. He lives in Lancaster. We invited our friend Jake Lezynski who is related to Mitch. So we had three Jakes in one house. It was cool then we left to go pick up Lezynski's girlfriend Krista. Well we picked her up and then headed off to tops to purchase snacks and soda for the fine evening ahead of us. We purchased Salt and Vinegar chips, two Red bulls, a 8 pack of blue Gatorade, and Mountain Dew. The only problem with us going to the store is we act a little reckless and we run around and throw stuff. It's a very fun time. We were riding around in the carts and I used it as like a scooter. I tried to drive the old people ride around things but it wouldn't work. I was truthfully upset a little bit because I was super excited to roll around looking “pretty fly for a white guy.” I had my dreams crushed. Stupid Tops. So after we caused a whole bunch of messes and reckless behavior we decided we should cash out and head home. On the way out we saw a claw machine so Lezynski tried showing off to Krista and played the game. He lost and wasted 50 cents. Then I stepped up to the machine and told them I would win. They all laughed and I showed them. I inserted my 50 cents and grasped the joy stick type thing. I moved it over until I saw the perfect thing for me to grab. I pressed the little red button and the claw went down. It grabbed a Betty Boop plush doll. It raised it up and dropped it into the little hole and I pulled it out with Victory! I won on my first try. So after that we decided to go and buy Little Caesars pizza. I had to pay for the drinks and snacks so my cousin paid for the zaa. That’s what we call pizza. So we get that and head back to Jake’s house. Shortly after that my girlfriend arrived at Jake’s house. We eat the pizza and watched Despicable Me and played scrabble. After the ball dropped we watched Pitch Perfect. Then after that we watched Shrek. Then we basically all went to sleep. That is the highlight of my break.

No comments:

Post a Comment