Friday, December 21, 2012

H4. Time Travel

Time travel you say? I would love to ponder upon this topic for a few moments. The first thing I would do is go back in time of the Wild West. The only twist is I would bring my own guns. I would bring every modern gun I could fit into my big ole bag of guns. I would also get so much ammo and a few bullet proof vests. I would go back and duel with people and win all the time. I would help partake in train and bank robberies the only difference is we would always get away. I would also help hunt wild animals to help my fellow wild westerners feed themselves. I would love to go back in time to the Wild West. I would also love to find a horse and tame it to me my own. It would be have to be either a majestic white stallion or a black mustang. They would be named either Oreo or Cinnamon. They would be super-fast and could take a bullet and still run. I would bring a horse bullet proof vest with me so they wouldn't get shot when I was in the middle of my battles. They would be super nice too. They would bring me my hat in the morning, read me a bed time story and most importantly get me out of any pickle I would be in. They would also be rich. I could borrow a dollar from them anytime and they could fly. They would basically be unicorns. The white one would definitely be just like a unicorn and it would be super-fast. I would never let it go. I wouldn't ever ride a different horse in my life. It would be mine forever, and if I travel back to the future I would bring the horse with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment