Monday, December 3, 2012

G1. Choice

I was walking through the woods. It was very dark and I was all alone. I was unsure of the hazards of the dark scary forest. All I had on me was a pencil, and my cellphone. My cell phone had 5% battery left. I didn't want to waste the battery so I just put it back in my pocket and pulled out my pencil and put it on top of my ear. I had no reason to do that, but I decided to do it anyway. There isn't much else to say about the pencil besides Yolo. I then decided that I would probably be safer to sit in a tree so no animals could eat me. I really wouldn't like to be eaten. It would hurt really bad. I also would have to believe that the animals breathe wouldn't smell too good. It would be gross. Ew. So then I fell asleep in the top of a tree. When I woke up I looked around for a good while. The first thing I thought was that I was pretty surprised that I was still in the tree. I thought that I would have fallen from the top of the tree and gotten eaten by an animal. It was surprisingly warm out. I began to excrete perspiration out of my pores. I didn't have any deodorant on me because I didn't plan to be lost in the woods. The worst part about my perspiration was that a group of models was walking through the woods. I needed directions on how to get to the nearest gas station so I could purchase a Redbull. The only problem is I didn't have any money. I also didn't want to meet a group of models all sweaty and gross. I decided to yell from the trees and they were scared for me. They ran away and came back 5 minutes and 37 seconds later. Yes I counted. The next thing I knew there was a firetruck and the whole fire department here to save me. Then all the models bout me a Redbull. That was my first experience with models.

No comments:

Post a Comment