Wednesday, December 5, 2012

G2. Choice (true)

The other day I was stuck awake during the night. I could not sleep or fall asleep for that matter, so I decided to think. I thought about everything. I thought about my family, my friends, my life, my choices I've made, and all of the mistakes I've made. Upon thinking about all of these things I could not sleep. I was stuck awake thinking. It was horrible. I had a full day of school ahead of me. I thought about the fact that I had school tomorrow which made me think of how I am doing in school and college. I'm not sure about college. I have no clue what I want to do. I'm not all that smart so that helps limit things. I just have no clue. I don't know what I want to do with schooling at all. I might want to go to a trade school. Who knows? Definitely not me. If I'm going to spend the rest of my life doing something I'm going to have to like it. I know if I get a job that I like then it wouldn't be that hard. It would help make it easier to get through. I don't know.  I would like to be able to think of a career by the end of this year. I'm just not really interested in anything that could be a job. I will most likely be stuck awake tonight thinking about this again. I mean I guess it's good. The more I think about what I want to do when I get older the sooner I will know the answer to the most important question I have. What do I want to do when I get older? I hate when people ask what I want to do when I get older because I never have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment