Friday, December 21, 2012

H3. Changing the world

If I had the opportunity to change the world for good I would change a lot. I would make sure there is no bullying and no "popular kids." If everyone is looked at the same way there won't be any bullying. Bullying can't be stopped now. It's evolved so much from pranks to texting to cyber bullying. If someone says they know how to end bullying it's not true. It's a terrible thing that has gone so far. It should have been stopped earlier but the level it's at now is unbelievable. That's what I would change in the world. I would also make sure everyone in the world would have food, water, and shelter. I would stop horrible things from happening. If I could change the world everyone would be happy and life would be perfect. There would be no suicides from bullying or harassment. There would be no "rich people" or "poor people." There would be absolutely no sadness in my utopia. The only currency would be a smile. No paper money because that's just paper it means nothing at all. The whole world is based off of paper. Money is good and everything but it's too crazy. Think about if a piece of computer paper was worth a loaf of bread or a thing of milk. It sounds crazy but that's what money is. Its paper and it controls our lives. I would also have there be no president with a lot of power. Everything would be voted and agreed upon. There would never be a war again because it's pointless. People on both sides are dying and it's not changing anything at all. Wars, poverty, money, leaders, and bullying are some of the things I would focus on. They are all bad and need to change. If I could I would change all those things and probably a lot more to have a utopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment