Wednesday, December 5, 2012

G3. choice

One time when I was walking down the road I ran into a bear. It's name was George. George liked to look around the forest to find yellow salmon. They taste about twenty times better. Wait. How do I know that? I don't eat yellow salmon. I would think they would taste good because gold is similar to the color yellow. Gold is pretty good so it could be really tasty. I am beginning to get hungry. any ways. The bear named George. He was just chilling outside of the store. I slipped past him and purchased a large sized Redbull from the nice man at the cash register. He was about 6'5 and had tattoos on his face and he had sleeves. They were all skulls and he was wearing a shirt that said "Go cry about it." He seemed very nice. So then I walked past George and he tried to stop me, but I got scared so I ran away. I looked back and I noticed that George was chasing me. I tried to run faster but I tripped over my own foot. I then rolled down a conveniently placed grass hill. The hill was about 40 feet tall. I rolled and rolled and rolled. It felt like I was rolling forever. When I finally stopped rolling I stood up. I was really dizzy. Trough my dizziness I noticed that George was still chasing me. So I started running away. I ended up falling into a ditch filled with gross brown water at first I thought it was poop. That would have been very.... You probably know what I was going to say. So I was in the ditch that's when George ran past me. I then started to wonder why a bear would be chasing me. I then thought it didn't matter. I went back to my house and I found a letter on my house. It said "I found your hat" love George the bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment