Friday, December 21, 2012

H2. Interview


For this blog I conducted an interview with Alex Darrow. Alex is a senior this year. He is sad but excited to graduate. He started the interview off by asking me some questions. Then I proceeded to ask him some.
Q: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
A: Yes I have a brother named Nick and a sister named Jackie.
Q: What are your favorite sports to play?
A: My favorite sports to play are Football and Baseball.
Q: If you had one wish what would it be?
A: I would wish for more wishes.
Q: If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? And who would you go with?
A: I would go solo to Africa.
Q: Do you have any creative nicknames? If so why?
A: Yes I do have a nickname and it’s Stallion. I go this nickname on the football team. There was two Alex’s on the team so I gave myself the nickname Stallion.
Q: What is your favorite sport?
A: My favorite sport would have to be Football.
Q: What’s your favorite football team?
A: I don’t have one favorite I have to Favorites. The Buffalo Bills and the Green Bay Packers.
Q: Those are my favorite teams as well. But what is your favorite class?
A: I would have to say this class Online Publishing.
Q: If you had to pick a “best friend” who would it be?
A: I don’t really have a best friend. I have a bunch of good friends but not just one.
Q: What do you look for in a girl? Tall girls or short girls?
A: For me the girl has to be shorter than me.
I believe Alex and myself had a good interview. It went well we both had very good questions. It was also really cool to learn a little bit more about a fellow writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment