Thursday, February 7, 2013

K3. picture






It was a fine afternoon in the town of Lancaster. I woke up from my nap to notice that one of the birds on my bird wall paper was peeling off. I got very confused because when I noticed this I was half asleep. I watched the bird peal itself off the wall and fly out of the window. I did not know how to react to this so I ignored it and laid back down and fell back asleep. I awoke to a blank black wall. Every single one of the white doves were gone. I didn't know what to do, so I ran downstairs, and I poured myself a glass of orange juice. I drank that whole glass. It was probably around a solid 8 ounces. It tasted pretty good so I grabbed the big carton of orange juice and just drank the whole thing. I was pumped up after drinking all the orange juice, so I threw up the empty carton of orange juice and I kicked it into the garbage can. I then remember that all my doves flew away, so I put my hoodie on and ran out the door. I jumped into my 1967 Dodge Charger R/T and put her into first gear and did a burn out. I was going down the freeway when I noticed a flock of doves flying above me. I didn’t know where they were going but yhey started to fly a whole lot faster. I slammed the gas pedal down and was going about 140. I had to shift up so I let off the gas pedal slammed down the clutch and threw her into 4th gear. I was flying down the road to catch up to my flock of doves. Then there was a red light so I had to come to a quick stop. I pulled up next to this blonde guy in an orange Toyota Supra. The guy wanted to race so I decided I might as well. We revved our engines the light turned green and I put my car into 2nd gear and popped a wheelie. Then I had to past a train but I then flipped it.

No comments:

Post a Comment