Wednesday, February 13, 2013

L2. What am I afraid of?

What am I afraid of? I am actually afraid of a bunch of things. The biggest thing I'm afraid of is heights. They really freak me out. The weird thing is that I love plane rides. I'm really scared of heights, but I find plane rides fun. I think that's quite odd because a plane is the highest up I have ever been and it doesn't bother me. I used to never ride roller coasters because my mother traumatized me. She made me go on the Superman as my first roller coaster. She knew I was scared of heights, and she forced me into the seat and buckled me up then we were going up the hill. I was about 8 at the time. I hated every second of going up the hill. The moment we started to go down the hill it was fun but the way up was horrible. I would not talk to my mother for the rest of the day because of what she did. It was awful and it ruined roller coasters for me. Then I finally started to be comfortable to try a roller coaster again, so I did. I rode the Mind Eraser and when we were going down my seat clicked forward, and that freaked me out again. This was probably at the age of 10. I was once again scared to ride roller coasters. Then at the age of 11 I started to ride roller coasters again, but I have yet to ride the superman again. I will one day. A lot of people are scared of spiders, but I'm not really scared of them. I just really don't like them. If I see one I will go out of my way to kill it. They are really weird, but I'm not really scared of them. They are just annoying and I just dislike them.

No comments:

Post a Comment