Thursday, February 7, 2013

K4. picture




I was sitting at my house just watching some usual boring TV. I decided I might as well shake it up a little bit so I headed out the door. I got in my orange Toyota Supra and went for a cruise. I was just driving around on the freeway. I wanted to test out my car a little bit, so I hit the clutch and threw her into 4th gear. My car's name is Veronica. She is a six speed manual transmission. She has a 2.0 turbo and two 20 pound nitrous tanks. She also has two giant 20 inch subs in the back. I was just driving and enjoying my music when I see this odd flock of birds flying above me. I decided I might as well race the birds. They were going really fast so I hit the clutch and shifted into 5th gear. I was going around 160, and Veronica was getting kind of hard to control so I started to slow her down and stop for the upcoming red light. I was just sitting here and this 1969 Dodge Charger R/T. I thought this would be a perfect chance to test out my car. There weren't any cars around so I revved my engine signaling that I wanted to race. He responded and when the light turned green I threw Veronica into 1st gear and was off. I looked over and only saw half of his car. He popped a wheelie from the start. At this point I realized that I might lose the race. I was holding my own though we were neck and neck. Then I noticed the lights were coming on for a train, so I hit the nitrous button and flew. I was in 6th gear already and my car was going to overheat, so I let off the nos. I flew over the tracks and he was right there next to me. Then a truck was backing out of a driveway so he had to swerve and he flipped his car. It rolled and rolled. I didn't know what to do so I kept driving. I ended up having to pull over for an ambulance because an old man had a heart attack. I noticed two people by a pier and they were looking at a boat. I was kind of bored driving around and it was getting late, so I headed home. I pull over on the side of the road. I get out of my car and look at my house then all of a sudden my house flew away. At this point I was done, and I jumped into my car and drove to Mexico and became an illegal street racer.

No comments:

Post a Comment