Thursday, February 28, 2013

L3. What makes me angry?

A lot of things make me angry. Sometimes when I get angry I grow a lot bigger and I turn green, and I can lift things that no one else can carry or throw. I mean I think there is a superhero out there that can do the same stuff as me. I feel like he might take things too far and kill people. I don't kill people, and I don't help people either. I mainly just walk around and pick stuff up and put it down. It's not all that fun walking around all green and stuff. Sometimes I rip trees out of the ground to help little cats get out of them. I occasionally find a Frisbee. I usually find the normal red, blue, and green ones, but not today. I found a solid gold Frisbee in a tree. I'm talking many carats in this Frisbee. This made me pretty mad. I hate when people waste money on stupid stuff like a gold Frisbee. The couple of thousands of dollars could have feed a bunch of people for a while, but no this person decided to buy a stupid gold Frisbee. At this point I started to get green. This shade of green is like none of the other shades of green I have been. I also grow about 10 times the size of the size I usually grow too. I make the free with the Frisbee in it seem like an ant. I pick up the toothpick like tree and throw it in the ocean. I then start to jump up and down causing an earthquake and I take down all the trees people lose stuff in. I decide even though I am really angry I take all the toothpick trees and plant them in one area and turn it into a national forest. The name of it is "The big Green wonderland." That's what makes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment