Wednesday, February 13, 2013

L1. Superbowl


I do not typically do much on Super Bowl Sunday. I usually just hang out at my house and eat chicken wing dip then eat a little dinner and watch the games mainly for the commercials. The only time I really watch the game is when there are teams I actually like in the game. One of my favorite super bowls was on February 6th 2011. The main reason was because the Green Bay Packers won. The Packers are my favorite team in the NFL. Aaron Rodgers is a phenomenal quarterback. So I would have to say overall that was the best Super bowl I have ever watched. I mean we had chicken wing dip and my favorite team was playing, and then they won! It was a great day. This Super bowl was actually quite boring. I also really liked the commercials. The Doritos commercial was amazing. The one guy asked if he could have a Dorito and the guy said he ate them all, and then the first guy said you missed the best part. Then he grabbed his hand and sucked his finger to get the cheese off and said mmm cheese. Then he ripped a guy’s pants off and then smelt them and yelled Doritos! It sounds really weird but it is very funny. Alright back to this Super bowl. I met my step sister’s boyfriend. He was a pretty cool dude. I cannot remember his name. I think it was Mike. I’m not too sure, but he brought these little snack things and they were delicious. He took the little square pretzels and got a Rolo candy and melted it onto them. Then he put peanut M&M’s on top and then let them cool. They were incredible. They tasted so amazing I really want one now. I didn’t really watch the game. I just ate all the food and was on Twitter. That was my Super bowl this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment