Friday, March 8, 2013

M1. Saint Patrick's Day

Well You Want To Know If I Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day. I Do Not. The Funny Thing Is I Am About Twenty Five Percent Irish. I Really Like Potatoes. That's The Irish In Me. I Am Irish, Swedish, And Polish. I Am About Twenty Five Percent Irish, And Swedish. I Am Around Fifty Percent Polish. I Like Eating Irish, And Polish Food. I Guess I Would Have To Say I Do Not Do Anything For Saint Patrick's Day. If I Wanted To Celebrate Saint Patrick's Day I Honestly Wouldn't Know How To. I Mean I Guess You Could Drink A Bunch Or Beers And Eat A Whole Bunch Of Potatoes. I Can't Even Get In Trouble Because I Am Irish, So It's Not Stereotypical. I Really Don't Think That Writing Like This Will Change Anything At All. It Doesn't Make Me Seem Louder, Or Prouder, Or In Charge. I Have Fully Committed To Writing Like This So Yes I Will Finish This Blog In All Caps. I Think My Biggest Family Tradition Is Ever Christmas Eve We Celebrate Christmas At My Nana And Papa's House. It's Always Great! My Nannie And My Aunt Kelly, And Aunt Renee All Make Homemade Pierogi's. They Are So Amazing It's Probably The Greatest Thing In The World. Just Talking About This Is Making Me Hungry, And I Have To Wait All The Way Until December. I Really Want To Eat Some Good Food Right Now. The Irish Part Of Me Doesn't Have Any Traditions. I Have A Whole Bunch Of Polish Traditions, But No Irish Traditions. I Really Want To Eat So Much. You Can't Even Comprehend How Hungry I Am Now. I Really Want To Like Make Me Some Food. I Seriously Think We Should Have A Food Time During School Other Than Lunch. It Could Be Like A Snack Time In Every Class. A Little Five Minute Break. It Would Be Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment