Friday, March 8, 2013

M4. Choice

I have about twenty two minutes to finish this blog. Mr. Currin just called the wrong number. I noticed this, and he gave me an angry glare. I have absolutely no idea what to write this blog on. I think I'm going to tell a quick little story. This is all off the top of my head. Let’s think about where this could take place. It is the summer of 2013. It's a very nice day outside! The main character Greg was walking around his house. He had no clue what he was going to do today so he looked at his watch. It was exactly 12:09. He was thinking alright it's about time to get ready and start my day. Greg took a quick shower, and he put his clothing items on, and he headed out the door. He thought maybe I'll do a little bit of skateboarding. Then he didn't want to get to hot so he called up one of his buddies. He asked his boy Joe to chill. Joe said he was down. Joe drove over and picked up Greg. Joe said "Yo what's up Greg!?" Then Greg jumped in Greg's Blazer. They were driving down the road and Greg told Joe he wanted to go to McDonald's so they did. Greg got a Mcdouble and a hot and spicy. He put them together to craft the best tasting thing from McDonald's ever. They ate their food, and they headed to the mall just to walk around maybe get some clothing or something. They stopped at the store Zumiez a skate shop. Greg saw these really cool shoes and they were the brand Emerica. He got Andrew Reynolds pro model. They ran Greg about 80 dollars. After Greg got them he wanted to break them in so he had Joe take them back to his house. They both grabbed their boards and went out to skate. Greg was having a really good skate day, so they busted out the camera and did some filming. It was the best they both have ever skated. Then it became night time and on the way home they were skating in the road. A semi-truck came through and hit Greg. That's the end of my wonderful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment