Monday, March 25, 2013

N3. Career


Well I currently do not have a job. I just applied to Darien Lake. That should be interesting. I have worked with my mother's husband Paul. He has his own shop in the backyard where he works with metals. I get paid pretty well. It's just not a job. I want to work like a nine to five job over summer. I want money to buy stuff. I love buying shoes. That might sound a little girlie, but I love getting new skate shoes. Every time I get a new pair I think I do better skating. I think I currently have about 6 pairs of wearable shoes.  I kind of hope I get this job at Darien Lake. I also really hope I can get a good job after high school. I want to work at a law firm. It would be fun. I would be able to argue all day. I would also really like to be a councilor of some kind. I’m really good at giving advice. I also really like being there for people when they need to talk about stuff and need advice. I usually know what to say because I’ve been through almost everything. I would also really like to be a cop. It would be a good job because I could make a difference in people’s lives. I also like driving fast, so I thought about racing on the side at the Lancaster speedway. I really don’t have a certain topic that I’m really good at. I just do alright with all my classes. I never really took an interest in any classes. I just go to school get through it, and pass. I want to go to college so I can get a good job, but I have no idea what I would go for. I think I’ll try and go to be a lawyer or a counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment