Friday, March 8, 2013

M3. Embarrassing moment

Well. You asked what "The most embarrassing moment of my life..." is.. I do not really know what the most embarrassing moment of your life is, so I will think of a few possible situations of your most embarrassing moments of your life. I'm not going to tell you my embarrassing moment. I truthfully don't know what it could be. You could have proposed to your wife and she said no.. Let me set the stage for you. I feel like it could have been where you and your wife were at a crowded zoo. You two were standing by the zebra exhibit, and you pretended that you had to tie your shoe. Then when you were down there you had the ring box fall out of your sleeve, and then you said "Will you marry me?" in a nice hushed tone, so no one would hear you just in case she said no. Then she looks at you and simply says "No." Then she eats a pretzel with some nacho cheese and heads over to the lion exhibit. You were so upset that you jumped into the zebra exhibit, and you tried to ride a zebra into the sunset, but it started raining and the sun turned into the moon. You also probably couldn't ride a zebra they would probably get mad at you. It's kind of weird I know this right? It's sort of like I'm magical. I can tell you the past, the present, and the future. Well what you didn't know was I was there at the zoo that day, but you didn't know me at the time. I wrote this situation down because it seemed like the right thing to do and I just learned it was you in the beginning of the school year. This was the perfect time to bust this out. Yeah you're welcome for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment