Wednesday, March 20, 2013

N2. Spring Time


What do I love and hate about Spring? Hmm let me think about this. There is a lot that I like and dislike. I wouldn't say I love spring or hate Spring. I do have a bunch of mixed opinions on Spring. I don't care for the rain, but I really like the temperature. It's not hot but it's not cold. You can wear a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. If it's sunny you could get away with wearing a pair of shorts. It's usually high sixty's sometimes low seventies. I like that you can play in the rain sometimes. Another really nice thing is rain won't ruin your plans. Example; say you want to go on a bike ride. Then it starts to rain. This is bad at first, but when the rain stops you can go for that bike ride. If it snows you're plans are pretty much ruined. I mean not many people like to take a bike ride during winter but still. I believe that Spring is a pretty solid season. It isn’t hot hot, but it isn’t cold cold either. It’s a solid warm and perfect temperature. The possibilities of things to do during Spring time is basically endless. You can ride bikes, fly kites, have a picnic, eat a bagel, eat a pear, run around, and nap. Essentially you can anything. Although you can do all this during Summer as well, but it’s not a nice temperature. It’s typically really warm. Some days it’s uncomfortably warm. That’s the worst. I would rather be a little cold and put a hoodie on then be hot and not be able to do anything about it. I’m a very big fan of wearing jeans, and a tee shirt. That has got to be the best thing about Spring time. It’s always a comfortable temperature. The worst thing is the rain. It makes it really hard to skate and my board gets all weird because it absorbs the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment