Wednesday, April 10, 2013

O1. Current news topic


So this current topic is about Tattoos. I really like this because I want a tattoo and this opened my eyes. I have wanted a tattoo ever since I can remember. This article made me think more about my tattoo idea. I need to make sure that it is something I really want because it'll be there forever, and a lot of people have been getting them removed in recent years. A bunch of my friends have recently gotten tattoos and they are all tattoos that mean something. They aren't stupid ones like a girlfriend’s name. That is probably the worst thing you can get. Ever. If you break up it would be really awkward and it would make your chances of finding a new girlfriend a real lot harder. The tattoo I was thinking about getting as soon as possible is the word "Family" right above my heart in cursive. It would be under my shirt so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing it. It's also a good tattoo that I could have forever. It means something to me, and most people would respect that. It’s kind of weird if you think about a biker. They have all these crazy tattoos that are of skulls and guns and stuff like that. What are they going to do when they get old? They probably won’t be riding with their gang and the tattoos would be really odd. Imagine a gang member with tattoos on his face and head. I mean most gang members won't make it to be old, but the ones that do will have a lot of weird looks when they are elderly. Basically the thing I got from this article is that if I am going to get a tattoo I need to make sure it is something I want forever because removal is expensive and not always effective.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/08/health/youn-tattoo-regret/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

No comments:

Post a Comment