Thursday, April 18, 2013

O5. Writing Articles

How do I go about writing my articles? The biggest struggle is coming up with a article topic that is good. They have to be factual, well supported and of course entertaining. I always have to think of an article topic that is good. It's hard though. The writing itself isn't all that hard. Finding the information isn't that hard either. I mean honestly since we live in Alden and we have like 23 people in this class it's really hard to find article topics that aren't taken. I mean this week I wrote about skateboarding because I didn't have anything else to write about, and I enjoy skating a lot. Writing a blog about my article writing is pretty hard to do as well. I mean if I have a hard time thinking of an article topic then how am I going to write this? I mean to sum up the whole article writing thing it's just a struggle to find a topic to write about. Then you have to research your topic for a while, and then write at least 300 words. You're better off writing more than 300 because it makes it a lot easier to get your point across and you can provide detailed information. My advice is if you're close to 300 and you are already done with your article, go back and add a lot more information and a lot of details. This will put you well above 300. The word count couldn’t really be a problem if you’re writing about something you actually like and know a decent amount about. You just write and write when it’s something you know stuff about. If you have an article topic that you have no idea what to write about make sure you get a topic that you are at least a little familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment