Thursday, April 18, 2013

O2. College

After High School I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. I might want to go to college, but I don't know what I would go for. I have always wanted to be a cop, a dentist, or a counselor of some kind. If I don't go to school then I have no idea what I am going to do. It would probably be the best thing for me to go to college, so I should go because I want a decent future. I want to be able to take care of my family and myself. I couldn't really do that if I worked at McDonald's. I mean the best thing that would happen is me winning the lottery because I would be rich and not have to work. I feel like that would be boring because you would never have to do anything. At all. You would have a butler to make you food, a driver, and a person for everything. I feel like someone who is given all that wealth at one time would make bad decisions compared to someone who worked for all their money. Now back to my actual life. I really think I should be going to college, and I would have to take out loans and stuff. It would be a struggle but it would be completely worth it. Then I would also meet a bunch of people and get some college friends. Then I would have some gatherings with my new friends. This would probably be a great time! If I stayed at the college it would be really cool too! I think that many people, who don’t go to college don’t go because they have no idea what they want to do like me. Basically my plans are to try and go to college once I figure out what I want to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment