Thursday, April 18, 2013

O3. Choice

Here we are again. The choice blog. I have so many choices to make. I could write about anything in the world. I'm just not too sure what I want to write about. Throughout this course I've written about a lot of things. I think I'll just do what I usually do for a choice blog! I'm going to tell a story!

The year is 2013 and our main character is a guy name Berry. There a few things Berry likes to do. One of his favorite things is go to school so that is where this story is going to take place. Berry woke up to get ready for school. The only problem is something isn't right. He wasn't exactly sure what it was so he just did his usual morning routine and got on the bus. He arrived to school and went straight to his locker. He didn't stop to talk to anyone on his way there. He gets to his locker and checks his pocket. He can't find his favorite pencil! He is at a loss of words. He doesn't write with any other writing utensil besides that pencil. He had to suck it up and ask a nearby kid at his locker. The kids name was Bobby. The only thing that Berry didn't know is that Bobby only does a favor unless he gets one back, so when Berry took the pencil from Bobby it was his biggest mistake.

Berry finished the day and went to give the pencil back to Bobby. The only thing is Bobby wasn't there, and there was a note on his locker that said "Meet me in the bathroom." Berry was very hesitant to go down to the bathroom, but he sucked it up and headed down there. When Berry went into the bathroom he found Bobby. Bobby told him all about his plans and how they had to meet somewhere private.
That’s when Bobby dropped his books and Berry picked them up and handed them to Bobby which made them even!

No comments:

Post a Comment