Thursday, April 18, 2013

O4. My Father is.

My father is probably my best friend. My dad always knows what to say when I'm sad or upset. My dad is probably one of the only dad's that will play video games with me. He is probably the funniest guy I know. His sense of humor is the same as mine. I think I got the comedy gene from him. He always supports anything I want to do. He supports how I like to skate and he helps me out if I need to buy new gear for skating. My dad is always a phone call away. My dad makes all my friends want to come over and chill when he's home. He doesn't get mad that often. There is never a dull moment when we are hanging out. My parents are divorced, so I go back and forth from house to house. My mom's for four days then my dad's for four days. It was really confusing at first, but it works pretty good now. With this schedule my favorite days are when I'm at my dad's. Then the four days I'm at my mom's I'm always just waiting to go back to my dad's house. I mean yeah my mom's house is alright, but when I'm at my dad's it's just me and him. We eat order pizza; make pizza rolls, and basically anything pizza. It's a bachelor pad at his house, and I love it! We just chill and talk about stuff and eat cereal late at night. It's a pretty chill time. I would hate to only see him on the weekends like most people see their dad. It would break my heart because he is my best friend. There isn’t anything that could make me not want to go to my dad’s house. To sum this all up my dad is the greatest person in the world and definitely my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment