Friday, April 26, 2013

P2. School

Well I looked back at my blog. I would have to say I am about right where I thought I would be. I'm passing everything, and I think I'm around the eighties like I said. Yep that's all I was hoping to accomplish during the year. I guess something to add are that I am doing exactly what I knew I needed to work on, and that's doing all of my homework on time. If I could restart this year I would probably try a lot harder and try to get 90’s. I just tried to basically pass and I would never study. I mean I try in school, but I don’t truly try my best. If I really wanted to I could probably be in the nineties. It just requires trying and studying and all that jazz. I’m not a big fan of studying. I honestly rarely study. I think the only times I study are when I have an exam, and that’s only because my mother makes me. She watches over me like a hawk if I don’t study she yells at me. I really don’t like getting yelled at. I usually want to yell back and that makes everything a whole lot worse. I have a short temper if I feel like I’m right about something. I hate getting yelled at because it gets my blood flowing and fires me up and makes me want to yell back. I am a whole lot more chill. I really don’t like getting fired up and yelling. It’s just not what I’m about. If I had a choice I would have to choose to be calm and chill and not fired up and mean. It’s pointless to get angry and red and mean. I like being a nice dude who likes to chill, so yeah school is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment