Thursday, May 2, 2013

P3. Miss Chrzanowski

That's pretty cool that she made it! She put up with all us crazy Alden kids. We probably made her want to not teach. Hmm some advice to give. I think that you have to always keep your cool so you don't flip out on a student, never jump to conclusions about a student, and don’t judge them. I mean there really isn’t anything I could give advice wise. I mean I could tell you what I would do if I was a teacher. I would act like a substitute every day. I think all teachers should act like substitutes because they would be fun, and wouldn’t really be too strict about anything. I mean there is no reason to be all mean and strict all the time. Let the students grow up without too much guidance. If they are being annoying and stuff let them learn that for themselves. The annoying kids would probably not have friends and they would learn to not be annoying and they would get friends. Basically just be a great teacher and don’t hit children. That’s the best thing you can do is not hit kids or like throw stuff at them. I mean don’t ruler students either. That’s pretty bad too. If you think about hitting a student then you should probably not be a teacher and be like a boxer or something along those lines. I think that teachers are usually too hard on students. The students are growing up and learning. Think about how you were a student at one point in your life and how much you hated it and you didn’t like all of your mean teachers. Don’t be like your past mean teachers. You should try to be like all your favorite teachers. Don’t be the the most hated teacher in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment