Thursday, May 2, 2013

P5. Choice

Alright it is exactly 1:54 PM. I have until 2:20 PM to finish my last blog. This one to be exact. I need to think or something to write about. I think I'm going to write about a new story. Alright here we go.

This story takes place in New York City. The way the story goes is this. The people in New York city have been known as being mean people. The main character is Sully. Sully lives in a one bedroom apartment with a bathroom right next to the kitchen without a door. Now you have the impression that this Sully character is a poor guy, but what you don't know is that he is actually a billionaire. He drives foreign cars, he owns twenty houses, and he can buy anything he wants to. The only thing is that when he travels he doesn't like people seeing the wealth he has. The downside is that it is 2:01 PM and I'm only at 165 words. This is getting close. I need to get this done and I am almost sick of writing this blog. Sully went for a walk around Cancun. The weather was really really nice, and it was really hot. He thought he wanted to go swimming, so he jumped into the nearby pool. The only thing is the pool was owned by a person who doesn’t really like Sully. The person tried to come out and get Sully, but Sully got out of the pool, and he ran as fast as he could to his car. He dove right in his car and fired it up. He was driving his rental car. It was a Toyota Camry. He was used to driving his fast cars that when he tried to peel out he couldn’t, and the man chasing him caught him. Then Sully got in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment