Thursday, May 16, 2013

Q5. Choice

I have about 20 minutes to write this choice blog. Let’s do this. The phone just rang. Carly isn't in this class Mr. T just said. My back is in a lot of pain. Last Saturday I went to an indoor skate park called Xtreme Wheels. It's the only indoor skate park in New York. It's a really nice park. They change it almost every time you go there. I was skating around like I usually do. I was doing all my usual tricks I do. I was popping up some ollies, kickflips, heelflips, varial flips, hard flips, 360 flips, 180's, 360's, and a whole lot of other tricks. I am a relatively good skateboarder. I just don't really try to learn new tricks. Anyways I was skating around. I hurt myself really bad doing something new. I was at a quarter pipe and there was a little roll in thing right next to it. I have no idea what it was called, but it was cool to skate on. The quarter pipe was probably about 6 feet tall and the other thing was about 4 feet tall. I was skating up it and turned around on the quarter pipe and rolled up the quarter pipe on the other side of the ramp. I was going to do a front side flip which is a kickflip 180. I was about 3 feet up the quarter pipe and did the front side flip to the roll in thing. I landed it and was riding, but I was leaning too far forward and did a side flip and landed right on the lower right side of my back. It hurt really badly. I got up and kept skating though. Then I went home and I could barely walk without it hurting. Then the next couple days I kept skating it and hurting it more. Yesterday Wednesday I played football and was running and tackling and sprinting and hurt myself. Now it kills. If I bend over it burns inside my muscles, so I learned that if I’m hurt I need to let it heal before I do more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment