Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Q2. Summer Plans

Well I have two plans for this summer. It's either one I'm going to get a job and work all the time or I'm going to just lay in my bed all day every day. I am going to hope I go with choice one. I'm going to be a senior next year. I need to make my money so I can afford a car, gas, and all the stuff I want to do. I already applied to a few places, but no one got back to me about the applications. That kind of stinks. I mean I guess I'll never be able to get a job. I think I would be pretty good at working somewhere. I am a nice guy and I don't quit easily. I need to get a job for this summer, so option two is out of the question. I really wish that I could rewind time and try harder in school, so I could have set myself up with a job already. I really don't know what to do. I mean I could really use a job, but it seems like everywhere I apply won't hire me. I'm still looking for a job, so if anyone is interested in hiring me I'm available. It would probably make my summer a lot more fun. I would actually have money to go out with my friends and see new movies or buy new skateboards, and everything along those lines. It’s pretty hard being a teenager in our society without a job. It really limits your options of how to spend a Friday evening. It really isn’t that hard to just stay at home and not do much or just have a friend over, but if you can drive and have gas money it makes everything so much better. Those are my plans for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment