Thursday, May 16, 2013

Q3. Best Book

The best book I have ever read for English class is a tough question. It's not tough because I liked them all it's because I don't really like any of them. The two that I liked the most were The Hunger Games or The Outsiders. We read The Outsiders in 8th grade and it was one of the best books ever. Then this year in English I read The Hunger Games for my reading project. They are two completely different books. The Hunger Games was basically fantasy, but I also think it could possibly happen in the future the way the world is going. Who knows? I don't know that's for sure. The thing with The Outsiders is that it is completely believable. It is also really cool because it's about these "greasers." They are basically thugs. It’s also cool to read about a different life than I live. Those two are really good books that I read. The only other book I read that was really good was That Was Then This Is Now. The book was once again about these two “thugs.” They were brothers and they were best friends. Then the one brother decided it was time to grow up and get a job and leave everything bad he did behind. His brother didn’t feel the same way. The one brother had to try and take care of the other brother and bail him out of jail a few times, and then he realized his brother was the reason that he was in all his troubles in the first place. Then every time his brother would call asking to get bailed out of jail he wouldn’t go and just tell him to grow up. Then the end of the story he finally grows up and everyone lives happily ever after. I read that book in 8th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment