Thursday, May 2, 2013

P4. Choice

Here we are like every week. The choice blog. These blogs really aren't that good. I mean they are kind of are starting to get harder and harder to write about. I mean we've had a lot of these to write throughout the days. They are slowly starting to get worse and worse because I'm not sure what to write about. I could go the usual route and write a story. I mean that's the easiest thing to write about because I can tell a good story. I like to write about stuff that won't happen I know that I will never be able to fly, but it would be really cool to fly. I think that everyone should be able to fly. If everyone could fly that would make everything better. I mean we could just fly around and not use to drive. It would save money, and it would protect the ozone layer. I'm about one hundred and fifty words in. I have no clue what to write about at this point, and I have a whole other blog to write about. I think that 5 blogs is too many. I usually have enough time to finish my last blog when they are due. Now there is another blog that I won't be able to finish, and I have no clue how to finish it. I think that maybe I should try and do two blogs in about 29 minutes. That will be pretty difficult. I will have to try and do the last blog at my house. That's not really what I want to do when I get home. I would much rather just sit at my house and look at the walls and throw a ball around and maybe take a nap. I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment