Friday, April 26, 2013

P1. Television

I really don't watch that much TV. I usually only watch it for various sport events like Football games, Hockey games, and Skateboard competitions. I mean I go to the movies here and there as well, but that's not really watching TV. It's like a meeting place of things to do so I wouldn't consider it as watching TV. I also will watch it at night when I can't sleep. I mean the only thing I really watch that is a TV show is SpongeBob Square pants. It really is the greatest show in the whole world I would recommend that if you never seen this show then watch it every day of your life. It's so good! I mean who wouldn't want to live in a pineapple under the sea? The real thing is that you have to not overthinking the whole fact that sponges can’t talk and that they usually don’t have legs or arms or a pet snail named Gary. Other than that there isn’t much I watch on TV. I usually watch the show River Monsters on Animal Planet because it helps me fall asleep. There are a bunch of positives and negatives of TV. Some TV shows can also teach kids stuff like Dora the Explorer. I mean who doesn’t love Dora and her talking backpack and her talking map? The other famous kids show is Sesame Street. You got all the big names in kid shows. I mean you got Elmo, Oscar, Big Bird, The Cookie Monster, Ernie and Bert, and Snuffaluffagus. They pretty much taught kids everything they needed to know about having fun, and being nice, and not being mean. They also would have special guests that would be celebrities to reinforce the message that Elmo and his friends would tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment