Thursday, September 6, 2012

A1- My summer

This summer I did a bunch of stuff. The thing I did the most was sleep. I slept for about ten hours every night. It was the best thing ever. I also ate a lot of food but one week I didn't eat the much. I just couldn't eat for some odd reason. I also skateboarded for my skate team Dozer. We released a video August thirty first. I went to Darien Lake about five times. I didn't go on the superman or the Ferris wheel because I'm scared of heights. I also went camping with my ex-girlfriend. My ex-girlfriend's name is Kayla. She runs cross country and track for Lancaster. I raced her in a 0.27 mile race and I won even after giving her a five second head start. That was a pretty big accomplishment because I never run or anything like that and she does. I also went to sunset beach a few times. I was at my cousin's house and some blonde girl hit his car and totaled it. That was a sad night. I also went to a couple of Bisons games. I went with my mom, my mom's husband Paul, his daughter Angela and my ex Kayla. I also went the night before with my grandma and grandpa and my best friend Joe. I went to the mall a bunch of times. I usually go to the Walden Galleria mall not the Eastern Hills mall on Transit. I probably spent most of the summer skating. I was constantly out filming with my team and I rolled my ankle. I continued skating that day, but when I got home my ankle was the size of an apple. I spent most of my money on shoes and Red Bull. Red Bull is the one thing that kept me awake throughout the summer. I probably spent at least one hundred dollars on Red Bull over the summer. I really love Red bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment