Friday, September 14, 2012

My favorite school year

My favorite year of schooling has got to be preschool. Preschool was the easiest year and we got nap time. If school had nap time now it would be the greatest thing ever to happen to schools. We also got to play with toys the whole time, and who doesn't love playing with toys? Preschool had the easiest classes, and we got to ride on tricycles. The preschool I went to was St. Johns and they had a slide in the back. They always had fun activities for us kids to do while they cleaned up and stuff. One time an artist came and put fake tattoos on us. I got a butterfly one and it was blue. That's one of the only things I remember from preschool. Back then everyone got along. There were no groups, it was just everyone was friends, and we all played together. Preschool didn't have any drama either. Preschool you had to bring your own lunch and it was always good compared to the food we have now. Preschool was just all around a fun time. The rules were relaxed and you wouldn't get a detention you would get a time out. There were no secrets or rumors or anything. I wish I could go back to preschool. I would get a lot of "A+"s. That would be a great thing to have for my senior year next year. I would probably do anything to get nap time back. I believe that everyone would love to have nap time back and to play with little toys again. Preschool was the most fun and easiest grade ever. Kindergarten was easy too but preschool was better because we never learned anything. I have recently found out the preschool isn't mandatory; I always thought it was. I think every kid should go to preschool just to experience the greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment