Friday, September 14, 2012

What I'm comfortable writing about

I'm comfortable writing about a lot of things. I would have to say I am comfortable writing about almost everything. I just like writing about sports and easy stuff. The easier the better. If it doesn't require that much work I'll love it. I like skateboarding, hockey, football and a few other sports. I really like skateboarding, if there is ever anything to write about skateboarding I would love that. I would have to say I'm not comfortable writing about bowling, or baseball. I very much dislike both of those sports. I also wouldn't want to write about golf either. Those three sports make me really bored and I find no enjoyment in any of them. If I ever have to write about those three sports I'll be very upset. I would probably just take a zero for that week. Golf is probably the hardest sport to watch. I enjoy taking a driver and driving a golf ball here and there. I like to write about stuff I actually am involved with. Like skateboarding as an example, Since I like to skate I would like to write about skating. I think that I could write about anything because I wouldn't have a choice. I like to write about topics that have a lot of information. The more information the easier it is to write about. I am glad I took this class so I can explore what I like to write about. Well technically it's typing not writing but still. The easier it is to write about the better the grade I'll get and my mom will be happy. When my mom is happy everything is better. I would like to think every topic there is I could write about no matter what. It is easy to write about everything. If there is a will there is a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment