Tuesday, September 18, 2012

B1. Facebook

Yes I do use Facebook. I use Facebook to keep in touch with my friends and family that don't live around here anymore. Facebook also keeps me up to date with information about the school and other events. Facebook can be set to private so not everyone can see your information. I keep mine open because I never put up anything revealing or personal. I also use Facebook for the games. My favorite game on Facebook is Robot Unicorn Attack. You're a robot unicorn and you have to jump from place to place and smash through stars and get points. Facebook has a lot of positives and many negatives. Some negatives are people can steal information from people off of Facebook. You have to be careful when it comes to Facebook because everyone can see your Facebook even employers and college people. If you put up a lot of stuff about partying or revealing pictures they probably won't accept you/ hire you. The less you use Facebook the better. Facebook is an easy way to waste time but it gets really boring after a while. Whenever I go on mine it's boring and I get off, but when I first made mine it was the coolest thing ever and I would find myself spending so much time on it. I don't really like Facebook it's always the same stuff over and over. If Facebook would do something different then maybe I'd like it a little more. The way I see it is if you want to waste your time on Facebook so be it, and if you don't want to waste your time on it then don't, but if you don't use it there is no point in going against it. Facebook is Facebook so if you want to use it then use it if not don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment