Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A2- What I hope to accomplish this year

Well this year I hope to at least pass. I probably will do better than passing, but I don't like to aim to high so if I don't make it I won't be disappointed. I will most likely get in the eighties. School isn't my favorite thing to do so I go and just try and get through it. I don't always go to school, but when I do I try my best. I am the most average student. I enjoy going to lunch the most in the school day. Gym is up there as well. I want to work on getting my grades up. Now that I'm an upperclassman I don't have any different hopes. I feel the same as last year. School isn't as fun as it was in preschool. In preschool we would ride tricycles and now we type on computers and do projects. The bus rides are worse now too back in the day we would get short rides and now it takes like half an hour. The little kids are really annoying as well. I miss being a little kid and annoying people. Now that I'm older schools getting worse and worse. When I get even older I will look back and say "Man I miss High school". If school wasn't mandatory I would probably not go as much maybe once in a while. My mother would probably make me go. School is what you make of it. It could be good or it could be bad. It's either full of drama or there isn't any drama. School is school there is no point to dragging your feet or getting upset over it. It's a mandatory thing and it's in the best interest to just try your best and get through it. School is what you make it so try and make it the best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment