Tuesday, September 18, 2012

B2. Favorite season

I would have to say my favorite season is fall but summer is a really close second. I like both seasons for different reasons. The main reason I like fall the most is I get to wear pants and hoodies. It's also the perfect temperature for when I skate. It's not to hot or to cold. I don't usually break a sweat when I skate in fall. On top of the perfect weather the leaves are also beautiful. If we had summer vacation with fall weather it would be half cool. The thing that makes summer really close to fall is the beach. I love going to the beach. I like the hot weather but I hate skating in it. I love wearing shorts and board shorts they are a lot more comfortable then jeans. My big problem with summer is the nights. I really don't like when it's really hot when I'm going to sleep. The thing with fall is that it is always perfect temperature during the day and at night. I would take winter over spring any day. I hate spring. it's always rainy and I can't skate. Winter on the other hand snows but you can be prepared for it. When it rains you can't really do anything and plans get ruined. During winter there is sledding, snowboarding, and just running around. During spring I can skate here and there but whenever I'm out skating it just so happens to rain that day. When you skate in the rain it ruins your grip tape and your bearings. It could also warp your board and make it not skate able. Fall is the best overall season because all of the stuff you can do. You can enjoy the scenery and have fun. Spring is the worst because of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment