Friday, September 28, 2012

B4. Choice

For my choice blog this week I am going to write about most of my favorite things. My favorite shows, movies, games, and music. My favorite show has got to be SpongeBob SquarePants. That is honestly the best show in the world. It's great, it's a kid’s show but anyone of any age can watch it and still laugh or at least chuckle. My favorite comedy movies are Stepbrothers and Scary Movie. I would have to say my favorite action movie is Scarface. That is an overall quality movie. Fast cars, shooting, drug king, girls... What else does a good movie need? Al Pacino was the perfect person for the roll. He had the perfect voice, "Say hello to my little friend!" that has to be the best quote from any movie out there. My favorite game has to be the Powerpuff girl board game. It was so great I would always cheat so I could get the bad guy Mojo Jojo. He was a talking monkey with a very large brain and he was the super bad guy. He was like the Darth Vader of the Powerpuff girls. He would always get defeated by the Powerpuff girls though. I eventually began to feel bad for him. He was a talking monkey. I would do anything to get a talking monkey. My favorite kind of music had got to be rap. I love Mac Miller, Wiz Khalifa. They are my favorite artists. I listen to any kind of music besides country. I don't hate on country I just don't care for it. I can't get a connection to it, and it basically puts me to sleep. If it's on I won't change it but I'll probably tune it out. I can sort of rap. I don't want to brag but my freestyles are pretty good. If you give me a good beat I will spit mad bars. It's usually funny. I like to do it when I'm with a few friends and they aren't expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment