Thursday, October 4, 2012

C1. Best lunches

In my opinion the best school lunch there is, has got to be tacos. The tacos aren't as good as Mighty Taco at all, but they are okay. I usually get pizza every day. Although I had a chicken patty today, and I was quite surprised at how good it was. I believe that the best lunch you could have is a packed one. That way you know what you have and you know it will be what you want and not something you don’t want. I would pack my lunch but I’m just too lazy and just prefer to purchase lunch. When you pack your lunch you have the freedom to put what you want on a sandwich or make a salad, whatever floats your boat. If you pack a lunch you need to put at least one cookie in there. I feel like that should be a rule. Another big plus to packing lunch is you don’t have to wait in the lines. When you are waiting in the lines it is always good to have a person to talk to when waiting. I’m getting hungry just typing about this. I wonder what lunch is tomorrow. Maybe it’ll be tacos. I believe that school lunches offer a good selection for students. There is a salad bar in the back, pizza every day, chicken patty, and burgers. I love to eat so I take my food very seriously. I don’t really think that the school could get that much better or worse for that matter. I think it’ll be the same for a very long time. That is a good and bad thing. The good part is that it’ll be consistent. The only problem is if you don’t really care for the lunches then you will have to start bringing lunch because they won’t be changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment