Thursday, October 25, 2012

D3. What I want to do when I get older

I have no idea I what I want to do when I get older. One idea I have is to be a street racer. If do proceed with this career idea I will have to be careful because it's illegal. If I do it I want to drive a 2006 Honda civic si. It is a standard five speed transmission. Turbo charged with a custom paint job and a new body kit. I would also get a nice system in there so I could wake up all of the old people trying to sleep. There is no time for sleeping when you could be racing. If I couldn't get a 06 civic I would want a 2007 Toyota supra. I would need to put a new body kit on it and I would need to put a new turbo on it and some rims. I might also want some neon on the car. I would want some inside by the pedals and some outside underneath the car. I would also need some cash to put down for the races. Also I will need to get my driver’s license. That is pretty important. I will need to get a job so I can pay for all of this stuff. I’m also planning on having Ben Hoy as my side kick. He will be riding shotgun and directing me around the turns and such. If we crash that would probably ruin everything. My car would be totaled, Ben would be injured and I would have to quit racing. That would be my first choice of what I want to do after high school. That is probably the worst choice I could have for after school because of the risks. In the end it would definitely be worth it though. Everyone would say “Hey Jake your car is sick” or “Dude I want your car” Etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment