Monday, October 29, 2012

E1.My favorite holiday

My favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. I really like Christmas because I get to see all of my family. Sometimes it gets really crazy. One year my little cousin Luke who just turned 6 got into a fight with his brother Kyle who is 8 years old. Luke got punched in the eye and got a black eye. This is all occurring on Christmas Eve at my grandma's house. I call my grandma nana or nannie. I call my grandpa papa. Me and papa have this game we've been playing for as long as I can remember. The game is we secretly kick each other and say "you didn't see that one coming did you?" We play this game at every family event. My Uncle Jay and Aunt Renee are twins and their birthday party was yesterday and papa and I played this game. He got me a couple of times and I got him back. I usually do the behind the back kick. It gets him every time. My birthday is coming up soon November 13th. I will think of a new plan to get him that he will never know. I got a little sidetracked so it's time to get back to Christmas. I obviously like Christmas because of presents. I mean honestly who doesn't like presents? I know I like them. I also really like giving people presents. They get something cool and smile because of how awesome I am. They also love the wrapping job I do. I use almost a whole roll of wrapping paper for one present just to make people angry. I am really bad at using wrapping paper. It's just difficult I always use too much, so instead of embarrassing myself with a bad looking present, so I purposely make it bad so people know I was just messing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment