Monday, October 15, 2012

C4. choice 2

For my second choice blog I am going to talk about this class. The class is called Online Publishing. If you couldn't figure it out we use computers online and publish stuff. We write a newspaper call the Alden Bulldog. Alden's well known for our football team. That is always the big talk in Alden. The Bulldog group is an odd group of people. We all get along like a messed up family. If families had like 20 some people that would be our family. We all joke around and just have fun. But we also get our work done. In the words of our teacher “Get it done!” so we always get it done. The work is good, and we also can work well along with each other. At some times it can get a little crazy but we all still get our work done. I believe someone once said “If you are having fun at your job then it isn’t work.” That’s what we have, we have fun, crazy conversations and there are never any problems to go along with our class discussions. We discuss about all the upcoming events and our deadlines. Deadlines are one of the most important things to do with this class. If you miss a deadline then you don’t have your work done on time. If that happens then that isn’t good. We recently got seating changes. I moved to the right one seat. I lost my good friends Austin and Austin. They are now on opposite sides of the room. I miss them very much. I don’t know if I can work as good anymore. On the plus side I have Ben next to me. Ben is a very intelligent child. He has his own tab on the Bulldog, our great newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment