Wednesday, October 31, 2012

E3. WWBHD

For my choice blog I am going to write a "WWBHD" blog. If you were wondering what "WWBHD" stands for. It is an acronym for What Would Ben Hoy Do. The reasoning behind me writing this is the one and only Ben Hoy is not in class today. This is hard to get through because Ben Hoy inspires me to write really good and he is like a rubber band. You throw ideas at him and they bounce back and they are always one hundred times better. I don't know how I am even getting through this class without Ben. I am going to start to type like Ben and be "humorous." You know what I don't feel like being funny anymore. I'm going to just go with the flow. The flow is telling me to type about everything that is going on. I could pull a Ben Hoy and start using numbers to get to the 300 word count, but that's not going to get my any credit. In my honest and amazing opinion Ben should have got at least half credit if not full credit. He had the 300 words, and it was really creative. He also did use some words. I believe it was 63. I'm not sure I counted last class and I don't feel like counting again. WWBHD... I'm going to go back and count the words for Ben. I went back and counted the words. He used exactly 80 words. This is really easy to type because I have something that is relatively easy to write about. It's probably as easy as..... I'm not going to go there because I need to keep this school appropriate. So anyways how about the hurricane? Sandy didn't really cause too much mayhem at casa de Tadpole. If you didn't know my nickname is Tadpole. Well I'm going to end this blog with a question. What Would Ben Hoy Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment