Thursday, October 25, 2012

D4. choice

For my choice blog this week I am going to write about some advice my buddy gave me one night. He said “Livin is Learnin cuz if you lived it you learned it.” That was honestly one of the greatest things I have ever heard, ever. That saying probably changed my whole life. I now enjoy the better things first. If I'm eating dinner I'll eat the main part first. A perfect example is if you are eating a steak dinner and you have mashed potatoes with gravy and some broccoli. I would eat the mashed potatoes then the steak then the broccoli. The hard part about this meal is I very much enjoy all three of those. I would have to say the mashed potatoes are my favorite out of the three. Then if you are having dessert I would eat that before everything. A nice slice of pie before the rest of your dinner. If you are having cherry pie make sure you put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. If you don't have ice cream put some cool whip on that delicious and marvelous piece of pie. Pie is probably one of the greatest things ever invented. Now I would really love if I could have a slice of pie. It tastes really good. If I could just live off of pie I totally would. My favorite kind has to be lemon meringue. My second favorite type of pie has got to be pineapple meringue. It is so good. I made it once in my life and it came out perfect. The meringue was perfectly done and golden colored. I should become a pie maker! If I can make a pie that good on my first try ever. After some practice I could make pie like a champ. So I can thank my buddy Alan for that advice which basically gave me an idea for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment