Thursday, October 11, 2012

C2. Favorite restaurant

My favorite restaurant in Alden New York 14004 has got to be GDI Countryside Inn. The food there is pretty good. My favorite thing about the whole place is that they serve Red Bull as a beverage. There is nothing better than a nice can of Red Bull to go with a good dinner. My favorite dinner I can get from there has got to be BBQ ribs. They are so good they come off the bone easily and the meat isn't tough, and the sauce is really good. I like to get a nice bowl of New England clam chowder to start off my meal. For an appetizer I like to get some potato pierogies. I really like eating Polish food because I'm pretty Polish. Then I get my order of ribs. After I eat all that, if I’m still feeling the urge to eat some more food I like to order some rainbow sherbet. I love ice cream almost as much as I love Red Bull. What if they made Red Bull ice cream!? That would be very tasty. I would definitely recommend going to the GDI Countryside Inn. The food is really good, the service is always good, and it’s not that expensive. Some may say you will get a bang for your buck. Meaning that you will get a lot for a little. Referring to spending a little money for a lot of food. Meaning you should spend your money there to get food. Food is good. Always remember that. Eat food all day every day. If you can have a Red Bull along with that food I was speaking of moments ago. If you go to GDI’s make sure you order a Red Bull. It tastes very good to go along with the food. It’s so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment