Thursday, October 25, 2012

D1. A teacher that has impacted my life

A teacher who has impacted my life would have to be Mr. Edward. I have him for advisement, and last year I had him for English 10 along with Creative writing. Ben Hoy was in my creative writing class. He is very creative. Back to Mr. Edward. He always could offer advice on any problem I was having. I also had him for 2 years so far, and all of the year this year. He is cool, but if you get him angry.. He will be really angry. If you take anything from this do not make Mr. Edward angry. Under no circumstances is it okay to make him angry. He turns into the Hulk and will knock you out with his words. Other than that he is really cool. If you have him for any classes you would understand. He is an easy going guy. He gets all the work done without causing too much stress. If I recall correctly he doesn't give too much homework. He can be tough on his grading but that's only so you can be prepared for the final exam at the end of the year. You don't want to get on his poop list. I could have something else but this has to be school appropriate. So no potty mouth. That is a very fun word. Potty. The one word I cannot stand in the English language is moist. I hate that word. I don't hate many things, but moist is one of the only things I hate. It's so horrible. If I could knock out the person who invented that word I would. That person in horrible and deserves to be chained to tree and hit with a moist towel. That word just really bothers me. Mr. Edward is a great guy and an even better teacher. If you are going into 10th grade try and get Mr. Edward.

2 comments:

  1. Jake -- Thanks for the kind words. As I'm reading them, my eyes are becoming moist. The moisture is accumulating and forming droplets of moisture which are now sliding down my face and making my cheeks moist. The moist vessels of liquid are gaining momentum and are now taking the plunge and landing on my new Bulldog shirt, making it moist as well. I am concerned that the salt in the moisture is ruining my new Bulldog shirt, and this is making me angry. My anger is causing my skin to turn green, my eyes have turned yellowish-green, and my muscles have suddenly enlarged, shredding my new Bulldog shirt. This is increasing my level of anger; I'm out of control! Gotta go! Thanks a lot Jake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know moist was my favorite word?!?

    ReplyDelete