Friday, September 28, 2012

B3. Great moment in my life

A great moment in my life was when I decided to pick up the skateboard my uncle gave me when I was about 6. I never used it until about 7th grade. I never could ride the board without falling off. Then I grabbed my board and tried to ride it but I couldn't. So I tried to everyday then one day it just clicked. I rode the board without falling and I felt comfortable. I kind of put the board away until 8th grade and that's when I started to try and learn some tricks. The first trick I learned was an ollie. It took a long time to learn and after I learned it I took a break from skating because I couldn't do any other tricks. I eventually learned a couple other tricks that year but nothing too hard. I didn't really start doing harder tricks until last year. I started skating for a team Dozer™. We released a skate video August 31st. The video was called Welcome To Dozer. We are currently selling the video and we are also selling skateboards with our names on it. They sell for about fifty dollars. The videos are sold for about 5 dollars. It's a good deal because it is about a 45 minute video. It took a long time to film and I got a lot of bruises, cuts, scrapes and I rolled my ankle all while filming. The overall product came out pretty good. The songs were a good selection as well. I used Right above it by Lil Wayne and Drake, and I also used Because of you by Kelly Clarkson. I only used that song as a joke, but it worked pretty well for that part because all my tricks were pretty much messing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment